It’s Olio Summertime Extravaganza in the fall, winter and spring for Pre-K through 6th Graders! Join us each day during the school year for an afternoon of Olio.
We offer classes Monday – Friday. Pick up at 6:00 PM. Late pick up available for additional fee.
The fun will include Gardening, Re-use/Recycle Art, and Nature Play!
$70 per week
$65 per week additional siblings (discount on full weeks only)
Daily (1-4 days a week)
$15 per day
$45 per day
$40 per day additional siblings
1-Time Supply Fee per School Year
$35 per child
$20 per child for additional siblings
Olio After Dark
$30 per child
$25 per sibling
Invoices not paid by the due date will incur an additional $5 late fee.
Contact us for additional information or with any questions.
1863 Brannen Rd SE, Atlanta, GA 30316.
GPS Location: 1815 Brannen Road Se, 30316
From Bouldercrest Road: After turning on Brannen Road SE you will see a sharp curve sign. Immediately following that sign is our entrance, it is a dirt/gravel driveway. We are through the gate. WELCOME!
Parking In The Rain, Snow or Other Severe Weather
When it rains it floods. Park in our top lot at 1863 Brannen Road.
482 Pasley Ave, 30316
Registration is where you give us emergency contacts, medical information, etc…
Sign up is where you tell us which Olio your child will attend.
We need you to Register and Sign up. So…
Your child is new to Olio or you need to update some information.
This is what ya do: Two things. Fill out a Registration form and Release Forms for each child. Then fill out the SignUp for each Olio you need.
We have your registration from a previous Olio and it's all up to date.
This is what ya do: Go to the Sign up (After School, School Break, Olio After Dark) to get a spot in the Olio of your choice.
We will send a confirmation and an invoice for the hold/registration fee(if there is one associated with your Olio) out to you as soon as we can. If you don't here from us with in 3 days of your sign up, please contact us to be sure everything went through.
– Make us aware of any concerns you may have!
– We are NOT peanut free. But we can accommodate.
– Let us know via email or in person if you child has food restrictions.
– School Closings: If your child's school closes early, or for the day for weather, or other emergency circumstances Olio will do it's best to get them from school. PLEASE NOTIFY US.
– For weather closings, Olio may still open, we will let you know.
– All serious allergies must be reported to Angee / Jessica via email (Subject: Serious Allergies / Name) or in person.
– $5 Late fee on invoices not paid by due date.